- Trying to gain clarity about who you are and what you want in life?
- Exhausted by the roller coaster of your moods, or struggling to tap into a grounded sense of self?
- Is your relationship hurting, but your partner is unable or unwilling to attend therapy?
- Frustrated by dating, such as patterns of attraction to unavailable people or worries about if someone will leave once they know the “real” you?
We all experience times when it feels like we’re going through the motions of life rather than really living and connecting. We find ourselves stuck in frustrating and painful emotions or self-defeating patterns that maintain our status quo and want to know if there is a way through to a different side.
- Adjustment & Life Transitions
- College & Early Adulthood
- Dating Concerns
- Healing from Divorce
- LGBTQIA+ Identity & Relationships
- Loneliness, Disconnection & Loss
- Anxiety, Mood Swings & Stress
At HeartLink we know if it was enough to talk to a friend or read a good self-help book to get unstuck, you would have done that long ago. Information and insight are powerful. Yet as creatures of mind, heart, and body, we need more than knowledge to heal old wounds and create meaningful change. Humans also need personal connection – a safe witness and guide who can support us in practicing how to show up in our relationships and lives differently.
We’re serious about helping you not only figure out what is keeping you stuck, but also about providing the connection and practice of coping strategies that make meaningful change possible. Therapy with us includes being brought out on the playing field of your own life in session where you learn how to slow down the old ways and show up in new, connected, and meaningful ones.
For more information about HeartLink’s work with individual teens, please visit our Adolescents & Families page and for more information about pursing coaching, please visit our Empowerment Coaching page.
The wound is the place where the light enters you. ~Rumi