- Taking precaution due to illness or disease, and needing support for individual or relational distress?
- Live in Georgia, but not close enough to regularly make in-office appointments in Atlanta?
- Needing the freedom and convenience of online therapy due to frequent work travel, young children, traffic, or whatever limitations you may be facing?
HeartLink has been providing Telehealth services for several years and were delighted to transition this platform for all our clients during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We utilize HIPAA secure technology and are at ease in navigating it. Most importantly, we know how to connect with you through the screen to establish a trusted therapeutic relationship that will help you in your journey of making meaningful change.
What have HeartLink clients been saying about virtual therapy?
When the pandemic rolled in, all HeartLink clients went virtual. Since then, we’ve engaged with new clients who have only ever had a virtual experience with us. Virtual therapy has been so successful in providing deeply intimate and connecting therapy, our clients are now requesting to remain virtual due to safety and convenience. We are excited to provide virtual therapy as an ongoing service to anyone in the state of Georgia.
- Couple Intimacy & Conflict
- Marital Transition to Parenthood
- Emotional & Physical Affairs
- Dating & Pre-marital Concerns
- LGBTQIA Identity & Relationships
- Relationship Struggles & Divorce
- Adolescent Individual & Family Struggles
- Adoption & Fostering
- Troubling Childhood Experiences
- Adjustment & Life Transitions
- Loneliness, Disconnection & Loss
- Anxiety, Mood Swings & Stress
With so much happening in the world, we’re all in need of being able to make contact with trusted therapists to help support our mental and relational health.
HeartLink therapists Amanda Carver & Jennifer Hanchey are licensed in Georgia and can schedule online therapy with any Georgia resident. We utilize a HIPAA compliant Zoom plan, which our clients have found easy and secure.
You may be wondering if Telehealth is right for you? Or can adequately address couple therapy concerns? HeartLink clients, including those who have only ever engaged in services via Telehealth, have been pleasantly surprised that the personal relatedness and “depth” of meaningful work is not lost while maintaining the convenience distance counseling provides.
Please reach out to us for more information about how to schedule your first online session, and for tips about how to make the most of engaging in therapy online.
Virtual Services offered throughout the state of Georgia.