- Taking precaution due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and needing support for individual or relational distress?
- Live in Georgia, but not close enough to regularly make in-office appointments in Atlanta?
- Needing the freedom and convenience of online therapy due to frequent work travel, young children, traffic, or whatever limitations you may be facing?
HeartLink has been providing Telehealth services for several years and were delighted to transition this platform for all our clients during the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic of 2020. We utilize HIPAA secure technology and are at ease in navigating it. Most importantly, we know how to connect with you through the screen to establish a trusted therapeutic relationship that will help you in your journey of making meaningful change.
- Couple Intimacy & Conflict
- Marital Transition to Parenthood
- Emotional & Physical Affairs
- Relational Healing from Substance Abuse
- Dating & Pre-marital Concerns
- Adolescent Individual & Family Struggles
- Troubling Childhood Experiences
- LGBTQIA Identity & Relationships
- Codependence & Sense of Self
- Corporate Couples
- Multi-Cultural & Immigration Experiences
- Adjustment & Life Transitions
- Loneliness, Disconnection & Loss
- Anxiety, Mood Swings & Stress
With the COVID-19 Pandemic, now more than ever, we’re all in need of being able to make contact with trusted therapists to help support our mental and relational health through this very unpredictable and trying time.
HeartLink therapists Amanda Carver & Maria Soler are both licensed in Georgia and can schedule online therapy with any Georgia resident. We utilize a HIPAA compliant Zoom plan, which our clients have found easy and secure.
You may be wondering if Telehealth is right for you? Or can adequately address couple therapy concerns? HeartLink clients, including those who have only ever engaged in services via Telehealth, have been pleasantly surprised that the personal relatedness and “depth” of meaningful work is not lost while maintaining the safety and convenience distance counseling provides.
Please reach out to us for more information about how to schedule your first online session, and for tips about how to make the most of engaging in therapy online.
Services offered in English and Spanish.