- Needing the freedom and convenience of online therapy due to frequent work travel, young children, traffic, or whatever limitations you may be facing?
- Live in Georgia, but not close enough to regularly make in-office appointments in Athens?
- Taking precaution due to illness or disease, and needing support for individual or relational distress?
You may be wondering if Telehealth is right for you? Or can adequately address couple and family therapy concerns?
HeartLink clients have been pleasantly surprised that the personal relatedness and “depth” of meaningful work is not lost while maintaining the convenience distance counseling provides.
HeartLink Counseling utilizes HIPAA compliant technology our clients find easy and secure. Most importantly, we know how to connect with you through the screen to establish a trusted therapeutic relationship that will help you in your journey of making meaningful change.
- Couple Intimacy & Conflict
- Marital Transition to Parenthood & Empty Nest
- Emotional & Physical Affairs
- Couples Impacted by Addiction
- Dating & Pre-marital Concerns
- LGBTQIA+ Identity & Relationships
- Healing from Divorce
- Parenting Guidance & Coparenting
- Adolescents & Family Struggles
- Adoption & Fostering
- College & Early Adulthood
- Adjustment & Life Transitions
- Loneliness, Disconnection & Loss
- Anxiety, Mood Swings & Stress
- Empowerment Coaching
HeartLink therapists are available to work virtually with any Georgia resident. Additionally, Amanda holds in-person office hours in Athens, GA.
Please reach out to us for more information about how to schedule your first online session, and for tips about how to make the most of engaging in therapy online.